3 Easy, Family-Friendly Air Fryer Recipes The Family Will Love
With all of us looking for things to occupy our time at home, cooking can be a fun and beneficial distraction. To keep your ideas flowing, our Cosori chefs have developed 3 new and unique recipes for you to try in your air fryer.
HOMEMADE AIR FRYER YOGURT BAGELS
You don’t need to be an expert breadmaker to create these delicious yogurt-based bagels. This easy recipe is yeast-free and only requires 5 ingredients that you might already have on hand. Adults and kids alike will love customizing this recipe with their favorite bagel toppings.
Yields: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Toppings of your choice: everything bagel, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, zaatar, dukkah seasoning (optional)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and whisk together. Add the greek yogurt and mix until ingredients are combined and form small crumbles.
- Dust a work surface with flour, remove the dough from the bowl, and knead the dough for about 20 turns or until it becomes tacky.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal sized balls. Roll each ball into ¾-inch-thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels.
- Brush each bagel with the beaten egg and sprinkle with your preferred toppings.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 300°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Line the inner basket with parchment paper, place bagels on the paper, then insert baskets into the preheated air fryer.
- Set time to 20 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Flip bagels over and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove when done, then let the bagels cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
AIR FRYER CITRUS ROASTED CHICKEN
Bursting with citrusy flavor and served with a mouthwatering pan sauce, this roasted chicken will be the star of any dinner table. The air fryer cooks this chicken in only 45 minutes and gives it a crisp outer layer and juicy interior.
Yields: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Salt & and pepper, to taste
- 1 whole chicken (3 lbs)
- 1 small lemon, quartered
- ½ small orange, quartered
- 1 shallot, peeled and halved
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Kitchen twine
- Instant-read meat thermometer
Pat the chicken dry inside and out. Season well inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place the lemon, orange, shallot, thyme, and rosemary in the cavity of the chicken. Tie the legs together with kitchen twine.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the chicken.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 360°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place chicken breast side down into the preheated air fryer baskets. Pour the chicken stock in the bottom of the inner basket.
- Set time to 20 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Whisk together the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, and honey in a small bowl.
- Brush chicken with the glaze after the 20 minutes is over, flip the chicken so the breast side is up, and brush the top with more glaze.
- Set time to 25 minutes and press Start/Pause. Glaze chicken every 5 minutes, or until all the glaze is used up.
- Remove chicken when an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 170°F. Transfer the chicken to a platter and tent with foil.
- Place the chicken juices in the air fryer basket into a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes. Place cornstarch in a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of chicken juice. Whisk together and pour back into the sauce pan. Continue to simmer until the sauce has thickened. Strain into a cup and discard the solids.
AIR FRYER CHEESY BAKED GNOCCHI
This classic Italian gnocchi is an extremely comforting main course that can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes. The combination of soft gnocchi, marinara sauce, and warm and gooey baked cheese on top is sure to be enjoyed by the whole family–even the kids.
Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ of a (17.5 oz) package of gnocchi1
- ¼ cups of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- Grease a 6-inch baking dish with olive oil. Combine gnocchi, marinara sauce, basil, and parmesan cheese in a bowl, making sure the gnocchi is evenly coated in the sauce.
- Insert the baking dish into the preheated air fryer. Set time to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Add gnocchi to the baking dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 350°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Lower temperature to 300°F and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove when cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly.
- Allow gnocchi to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
We hope you enjoy these recipes and that you and your families continue to be safe during this time. If you don’t have an air fryer and are interested in adding one to your kitchen, Cosori offers free and fast shipping. Visit https://www.cosori.com/shop to view our products.