Garam Masala & Yogurt-Marinated Cornish Game Hens
- Cut the hen down the spine using a pair of poultry shears and press the breast bone so they lay flat, then flip over and cut down the breast bone so the hens are halved down the center. Pat very dry with paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients except the hen halves and oil spray in a medium bowl and whisk well. Reserve half of the mixture in a separate bowl to use as a dipping sauce.
- Add the hen halves to the remaining mixture and coat completely. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2½ hours.
- Remove the hens from the refrigerator and let the hens come to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on medium heat, adjust time to 20 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Spray the grill grate with oil spray.
- Place the hen halves skin-side down onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the hen halves halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the hen halves when done and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with the reserved dipping sauce on the side.