Guinness® Extra Stout Double Chocolate Brownies
- Butter the sides of the cake pan and dust with flour.
- Cut out a square piece of parchment paper fitted to the bottom of the pan and place inside.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter, dark chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips in a double-boiler over low heat. Stir constantly until silky smooth, then remove from heat.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together using an electric hand mixer on high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Temper the eggs by whisking in ⅓ of the chocolate mixture. Once fully combined, whisk in the rest of the chocolate.
- Fold in the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture. Once combined, slowly whisk in the flat, room-temperature beer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and top with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Place only the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 375°F and time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Place the brownie pan into the preheated cooking pot, then close the lid.
- Remove the brownies when done, or until a skewer or cake tester comes out clean, then let the brownies cool to room temperature before slicing.
- Serve warm.