Guinness® Ribeye Steaks
- Mix all ingredients except for the steaks and oil spray together in a large bowl to make the marinade.
- Place the steaks and marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade, gently pat dry, then sprinkle both sides evenly with black pepper and kosher salt.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on max heat, adjust temperature to 510°F and time to 7 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Spray the preheated grill grate with oil spray.
- Place the steaks onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the steaks halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove from the steaks when done and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the steaks immediately with your choice of sides.