Grilled Spring Vegetable Pizzas
- Sprinkle a flat surface with flour, then gently stretch the dough into 2 (7-inch diameter) circles.
- Drizzle ½ tablespoon of olive oil on each piece of dough, then divide the shredded mozzarella between them, followed by the peas, asparagus, and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on medium heat, adjust time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Place one of the pizzas onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Combine the ricotta, remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, basil, lemon zest and juice, and kosher salt in a bowl and whisk until very light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Remove the pizza when done and dot with the ricotta mixture and microgreens, then cut and serve. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining pizza.