Grilled Beets with Whipped Ricotta & Herbs
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on max heat, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Toss the beets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
- Place the beets onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the beets halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Combine the ricotta cheese and remaining olive oil and salt in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment or a blender. Blend until very smooth, then scoop into a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Remove the beets from the grill when done and let cool slightly.
- Serve the beets on top of the whipped ricotta, topped with the fresh mint and basil and drizzled with olive oil. Season with pepper and flaky sea salt.