Winter Sunshine Breakfast Galettes
- Roll the pie crusts out onto a lightly floured surface. Lightly smooth them out with the rolling pin, then cut 2 equally sized pieces out of each pre-made crust circle.
- Roll the pieces out to make sure they are fairly round and quite thin.
- Stir the mustard and creme fraiche together in small bowl, then spread an equal amount onto the center of each crust circle, leaving a 1½-inch border for the crust.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of cheddar cheese on top of each crust.
- Place the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes on each galette (about 12 to 15 slices), then fold the crust up over the edges to create a ruffle effect.
- Brush the crusts of each galette with the beaten eggs.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Indoor Grill, followed by the basket.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust temperature to 350°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Place the 4 galettes into the preheated basket, then close the lid.
- Crack an egg on top of each when the timer ends.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 4 minutes, and press the Preheat button to bypass preheating. Press Start/Pause to begin cooking.
- Remove the galettes when done and transfer to a serving platter or plates.
- Top each galette with fresh chives, then season with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Serve immediately.