All-American Grilled Burgers
- Combine the kosher salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef to the spices, mix until well combined, and shape into 4 quarter-pound patties, about a ⅓-inch (8 millimeters) thick.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on high heat, adjust temperature to 500°F (260°C) and time to 6 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Spray the grill grate lightly with oil spray once the grill is done preheating.
- Place the burger patties onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the patties halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Place a cheese slice over each patty, close the lid, and let sit for 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
- Remove the patties when done and set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise inside the sliced burger buns.
- Select the Broil function, adjust temperature to 415°F (210°C) and time to 3 minutes, then press the Preheat button to bypass preheating.
- Place the buns mayonnaise-side down onto the grill grate, then press Start/Pause to begin cooking.
- Remove the buns when done and set aside until cool to the touch.
- Assemble the burgers by topping the bottom halves of the brioche buns with lettuce and tomato, placing the burger patty on top, and finishing with the top bun.
- Serve immediately with condiments on the side.