Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Place the chicken breasts, garlic, grapeseed oil, lime zest and juice, jalapeño, paprika, salt, oregano, and coriander in a large resealable plastic bag and shake to combine.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill, followed by the basket.
- Select the Grill function on high heat, adjust time to 18 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Spray the preheated grill grate with oil spray.
- Place the chicken and bell peppers onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the chicken over halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the chicken and peppers when done and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice the chicken against the grain into ½-inch-thick slices, then serve alongside the fajitas, tortillas and toppings.