Peach & Cherry Cobbler
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a large bowl until fully incorporated and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter cubes in a medium bowl.
- Rub the butter into the flour by coating it with flour and gently rubbing it between the palms of your hands. Stop when dry mixture looks like sand.
- Whisk the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and salt together until combined in a small bowl.
- Fold the egg mixture into the flour with a rubber spatula until you no longer see dry spots.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the COSORI Smart Indoor Grill.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 320°F and time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Pour the filling into the preheated cooking pot and evenly spread the topping over the filling, then close the lid.
- Remove when done and serve warm.