Summer Squash and Ricotta Galette
- Lay the squashes and tomatoes onto a wire rack in a single layer and sprinkle with salt to draw out the moisture.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, garlic, thyme, parsley, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, ground black pepper and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season with salt to taste.
- Place pie crust on top of parchment paper for easy removal after baking.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the middle of the pie crust, leaving 2 inches of space around the edges.
- Place the squashes and tomatoes on top of the cheese mixture, alternating between slices.
- Fold the edges of the pie crust inward, creating a little blanket around the edges to hold everything in place.
- Brush the edges of the pie crust with egg wash and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the COSORI Smart Indoor Grill.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature 325°F and time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Place the galette into the preheated cooking pot, then close the lid.
- Remove when done, let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then serve