Sunny Side Burgers
- Combine the kosher salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a large bowl. Mix the spices into the ground angus beef and then form into four quarter pound patties, about a ½-inch thick.
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Indoor Grill, followed by the grill plate.
- Select the Air Grill function on max heat, adjust the temperature to 510F and cooking time to 7 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Spray the grill grate lightly with oil spray once the grill is done preheating.
- Place the burger patties onto the preheated grill grate and press Start/Pause. Flip the patties when the Shake reminder beeps.
- Add the cheese to the patties when 2 minutes remain on the timer.
- Remove when done and set onto a wire rack to rest.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the insides of the sliced Brioche buns.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 3 minutes, press the Preheat button to cancel the automatic preheat, then place the buns mayonnaise side down onto the grill plate. Press Start/Pause then close the lid to begin cooking.
- Remove the buns when toasted and set aside until cool to the touch.
- Assemble the burgers by topping the bottom halves of the brioche buns with lettuce and tomato, then place the burger patty on top followed by caramelized onions, then the sunny side up fried egg, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, and finish with the top half of the bun.
- Serve immediately with the condiments on the side and pair with hashbrowns or home fries, and fresh fruit.