Grilled Sriracha Honey Glazed Ribs
- Place the cooking pot into the base of the Cosori Smart Indoor Grill, followed by the grill grate.
- Select the Air Grill function on medium heat, adjust time to 26 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Peel the membrane from the back of the ribs, then cut the ribs crosswise and season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the ribs meat-side down onto the preheated grill grate, then close the lid.
- Flip the ribs halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and stir until the mixture bubbles, rises, and then thickens to coat the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Open the lid of the grill when the timer goes off and brush the ribs with a thick layer of the glaze.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 2 minutes, and press the Preheat button to bypass preheating. Press Start/Pause to begin cooking.
- Remove the ribs when done, brush with more glaze, and let cool slightly before cutting between each bone.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve warm.