Stuffed Jack O Lanterns
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the Italian sausage in the skillet until brown. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the same skillet.
- Add diced onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and minced garlic. Cook for another 5 minutes, then set aside.
- Mix sausage, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and cooked rice together, then set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers. Leave the stems on the tops and remove the seeds and ribs from the body of the peppers.
- Cut jack-o-lantern faces in the bell peppers.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 320°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Stuff the peppers with the sausage and rice mix.
- Place the peppers along with the tops into the preheated air fryer.
- Set the time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove when done and serve immediately.