Air Fried Egg Rolls
- Combine ground pork, garlic, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, and napa cabbage, and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with a fork making sure not to overmix, until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Cover the meat directly with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Separate the meat into 16 equal portions and roll them into 4 inch longs
- Position the egg roll wrapper in a diamond position facing you and place each portion of meat into the back end of the wrapper leaving a 1-inch border.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper inward, fold the back and over, then tightly roll the wrapper forward.
- Toward the end of the wrapper use your fingers to dab water on the wrapper to help it seal
- Spray the egg rolls on each side liberally with cooking spray
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 340°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Adjust the temperature to 340°F, set time to 24 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Flip the egg rolls halfway through cooking and spray lightly with more cooking spray.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.