- CUT the avocados into 1-inch thick wedges.
- COMBINE the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- DREDGE each avocado wedge in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE avocado fries into the preheated air fryer baskets, spray with cooking spray, and cook at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- FLIP the avocado fries halfway through cooking time and spray with more cooking spray.
- SERVE with ketchup or ranch for dipping.