Bacon and Cheddar Chive Scones
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the bacon in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Select the Bacon function, set time to 15 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove the bacon when done cooking and cut into pieces. Set aside the pieces of cut bacon and reserve the bacon grease in two separate bowls.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and reserved bacon grease until well combined.
- Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender or your hands until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, and chopped chives.
- Fold the cream mixture into the flour mixture until it combines, then roll it out to 6-in x 6-in square.
- Cut the dough diagonally two times making 4 scones and heavy cream on top of the scones.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the scones into the preheated air fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F, set time to 20 minutes, and press Start/Pause. Flip the scones halfway through cooking.