Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Herby Ranch Dip
- Whisk together the ingredients for the ranch dip in a bowl until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired. cul
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour to allow flavors to fully develop.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders all over with the spice mixture.
- Wrap one bacon slice around each chicken tender. Continue with the rest of chicken tenders.
- Place the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders into the preheated air fryer baskets.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove when the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders are crispy and golden brown.
- Rest the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders for 5 minutes.
- Serve the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders with the herby ranch dip.