- COMBINE all the seasonings together in a small bowl.
- SPRINKLE the seasoning over the chicken and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the wings into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Chicken, adjust time to 20 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- BRUSH the chicken with some barbecue sauce every 5 minutes.
- REMOVE the chicken from the air fryer when done cooking.
- SERVE with some more barbecue sauce on the side.