BBQ Pulled Pork
- Prepare the pork butt by trimming the excess fat and cutting the pork into 4 to 5 equal-sized chunks.
- Season the pork with the kosher salt and black pepper, then set aside.
- Mix all the BBQ sauce ingredients into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 5 minutes, then remove from heat. Reserve 2½ cups (590 milliliters) of BBQ sauce and set aside.
- Add ½ cup (118 milliliters) of BBQ sauce and ½ cup (118 milliliters) of water to the pork and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the crisper plate from the Cosori Smart Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the pork directly into the air fryer basket.
- Select the Roast function, adjust temperature to 345°F (170°C) and time to 30 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pork when done and place onto a large baking sheet. Rest the pork for 10 minutes.
- Shred the pork into strands using 2 forks. If the meat is too tough for forks, use your hands, tongs, or a meat fork instead.
- Add 1 cup (236 milliliters) of the reserved warmed BBQ sauce to the meat and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately with your choice of buns, corn on the cob, coleslaw, and remaining BBQ sauce.