BBQ Tofu Kebabs
- Combine bbq sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, maple syrup, olive oil, water, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl and whisk together. Add tofu cubes and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour. Remove tofu from the refrigerator.
- Skewer alternating pieces of tofu and veggies until all the tofu is used.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, and press Start/Pause.
- Insert kebabs into the preheated air fryer basket. Brush the tops of the kebabs with marinade.
- Set the temperature to 400°F, time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause. Flip halfway through cooking and brush the tops with more marinade.
- Remove kebabs and serve.