Beer Bratwurst with Onion and Peppers
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the butter, olive oil, garlic, sliced onion and bell peppers in the Cosori cake pan accessory.
- Insert pan into the preheated air fryer basket. Select the Root Vegetables function on the Cosori Air Fryer, and press Start/Pause. Stir the mixture halfway through cooking.
- Remove pan and add the beer, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, and stir together. Submerge the bratwurst into the liquid mixture. Cover the pan with foil and insert back into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400°F, time to 15 minutes, and press Start/Pause. Remove foil and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the fryer basket. Add only the bratwurst back into the fryer basket. Reserve the onions and peppers for serving and discard the liquid.
- Set the temperature to 400°F, time to 5 minutes, and press Start/Pause. Remove when the Bratwurst are golden brown.
- Serve Bratwurst in toasted sandwich rolls with onions and peppers, spicy brown mustard, and sauerkraut.