Berry and Apricot Flatbread
- Mix together mascarpone, ricotta, 1½ tablespoons sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined. Store in the refrigerator.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Whisk together the egg and milk together to make an egg wash. Set aside
- Cut the pizza dough to a 7 X 7 inch square.
- Place the pizza dough into the preheat air fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with ½ tablespoon sugar.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F, set time for 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Combine the honey and hot water until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the pizza dough when done cooking and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread the sweetened cheese mixture onto the pizza dough.
- Top with apricots, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Brush the top of the fruit with honey mixture and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.