Bloody Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel.
- Combine cornstarch, salt, paprika, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, and onion powder in a resealable plastic bag.
- Place the wings in the resealable plastic bag and shake well.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Shake any excess cornstarch off the dredged wings.
- Spray oil lightly on both sides of the wings (optional).
- Place the wings into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the Chicken function, set time to 30 minutes, then press Start/Pause. Shake or flip the wings halfway through cooking.
- Add hot pepper sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add red food coloring to the saucepan (optional).
- Whisk the sauce, bring to a simmer, then take off the heat while continually whisking.
- Remove the cooked wings and place in a large bowl.
- Toss the cooked wings in the sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.