Bloody Witch Finger Cookies
- Place sugar cookie dough, flour, water, and ¼ cup of the Oreo cookie crumbs in a large bowl. Knead with your hands or in a stand mixer until all the ingredients are incorporated into the dough.
- Take 1 ½ tablespoons of dough at a time and roll the dough between your palms into a 5-inch longer finger about ¼-inch thick. Firmly press a sliced almond into the end of each finger to make fingernails. Make several horizontal cuts in the center of each finger to make knuckles. Place fingers on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place fingers into the preheated air fryer basket. You will need to work in batches.
- Set the temperature to 320°F, time to 7 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove fingers when lightly golden and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Heat the raspberry jam in a saucepan or microwave until gently warmed through.
- Dip the end of each finger into the raspberry jam and place onto a serving platter.