Blueberry Banana Oat Muffins
- Line muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make oat flour by blending rolled oats in a high speed blender or food processor until very smooth and resembles the texture of flour. Measure out 1 ¼ cups of the oat flour to use.
- Whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, mashed banana, non-dairy milk, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar until smooth. Add the oat flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the blueberries and fold to combine.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 300F, and press Start/Pause.
- Fill each muffin cup with the batter ¾ full.
- Place the muffin cups into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set the time to 18 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Remove muffins when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from the pan and allow to cool for 10 more minutes before serving.