Bone-in Ribeye with Lemon Chimichurri
- Combine parsley, garlic, oregano, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and crushed red pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Season the chimichurri to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove the steak from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Dry the steak with paper towels to remove any moisture.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 6 minutes.
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with lemon chimichurri.