Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- CUT the stems off of the brussel sprouts, then cut in half.
- COMBINE brussel sprout halves, diced pancetta, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- ADD mixture to the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Root Vegetables, adjust time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause. Make sure to shake the baskets halfway through cooking (the Shake Reminder function will let you know when!).
- GRATE Parmesan cheese for garnish, then serve.