Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove all the meat from the rotisserie chicken, shred it, then place in a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, buttermilk, dill, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, black pepper and salt to the chicken, then stir to combine thoroughly.
- Form the chicken mixture into balls 2-inches in diameter.
- Set up a breading station in the following order: flour, eggs, breadcrumbs. Dip each ball first into the flour, then the eggs, then the breadcrumbs, shaking off excess each time.
- Place the breaded balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet, continuing to form the balls until all the chicken mixture has been used up.
- Spray each ball with cooking spray lightly on all sides, then arrange 9-12 balls in the preheated air fryer baskets. Place any remaining balls into the refrigerator to reserve for a second batch.
- Set temperature to 380°F and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Stir together the bleu cheese dip ingredients in a medium bowl, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove the buffalo chicken bites from the air fryer when done. Sprinkle with green onions for garnish and serve immediately with the bleu cheese dip and cut vegetables.