Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Combine the hot sauce, melted butter, 1 teaspoon of salt, and lemon juice to make the buffalo sauce, then set aside.
- Toss the chicken wings with grapeseed oil, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Spray the preheated inner basket with oil spray, then place the chicken wings into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the Chicken function, adjust time to 18 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the chicken wings halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the wings when done and toss with the buffalo sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks, and celery sticks.