- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, melted butter, and whisk until smooth—do not overmix. Let the batter rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Place the basket directly into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, without the crisper plate.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause to preheat.
- Grease the bottom of the air fryer basket with butter or oil, being careful of hot surfaces.
- Pour out the batter using ⅓ cup portions to form 2 pancakes on the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 340°F and time to 6 minutes, then press Start/Pause. Flip the pancakes halfway through cooking.
- Remove the pancakes when done and repeat the cooking process with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm.