Buttermilk Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air fryer, adjust to 300°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Beat the butter on high speed until it is light and fluffy.
- Cream the whipped butter and granulated sugar until fully incorporated.
- Beat in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, buttermilk, and eggs on high for 1 minute.
- Mix together the baking soda and all-purpose flour
- Add the flour in three batches to the wet ingredients, beating on medium speed until all the flour is incorporated. You may need to wipe down flour on the sides of the bowl.
- Spray the cake pan accessory with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan accessory and place into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Select the Desserts function, set time for 55 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove the cake from the air fryer when done cooking and let it cool for 2 hours.
- Beat together cream cheese and softened butter together on high speed to make the frosting. Beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add half of the powdered sugar and beat on medium speed until it is fully incorporated. Then repeat with the other half.
- Add in the buttermilk and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the cake pan and remove the parchment paper on bottom.
- Place on a serving platter and frost the cake with the cream cheese frosting.