Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 2¼ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces)
- Cooking Spray
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- MIX all of the seasonings together in a bowl.
- COAT the fish liberally on each side with the seasoning mix.
- SPRAY each side of the fish with cooking spray and place into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Seafood and press Start/Pause.
- REMOVE carefully when done cooking and serve over grits.