Cajun Chicken Tenders
- MARINATE chicken tenders in buttermilk and hot sauce for 4 hours or overnight.
- ADD all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- DREDGE the marinated chicken tenders in the mixture and shake off any excess.
- MIX ⅓ of the marinade into the seasoned flour and mix well. This will create little flakes.
- ALLOW the chicken to sit out for an hour until the coating gets tacky and dredge the tenders back in the flour. Set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY a liberal coating of cooking spray on each side of the chicken tenders and place in the preheated air fryer.
- COOK the tenders at 400°F for 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.