- Trim any excess fat from the pork and slice into 4 equal portions. Discard any pieces of pure fat.
- Combine the pork with the orange zest, garlic, onion, serrano pepper, oregano, cumin, bay leaves, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the pork into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, without the crisper plate.
- Pour the water and orange juice over the top of the pork, add the cinnamon stick, then insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Select the Roast function, adjust temperature to 375°F and time to 45 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the pork pieces halfway through cooking and stir the contents of the basket until evenly mixed.
- Remove the pork when done and allow to rest for 10 minutes before shredding.
- Serve immediately with tortillas, cilantro, onion, salsa roja, and salsa verde if desired as the main ingredient for a taco, burrito, rice bowl, or topping for a salad.