Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- SIFT together the baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda, and flour.
- CUT in the chilled butter by using a pastry blender or food processor until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- MIX in the cheddar cheese and buttermilk until it combines into dough. The dough should look dry.
- FORM dough into a 1-inch thick square.
- SELECT Preheat, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- CUT biscuits using a round biscuit/cookie cutter.
- LINE the preheated inner basket with parchment paper.
- BRUSH top of the biscuits with melted butter and place atop the parchment paper.
- COOK the biscuits at 350°F for 12 minutes.