Cheesy Baked Gnocchi
- Grease a 6-inch baking dish with olive oil. Combine gnocchi, marinara sauce, basil, and parmesan cheese together in a bowl, making sure the gnocchi is evenly coated in the sauce.
- Add gnocchi to the baking dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella on top.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Insert the baking dish into the preheated air fryer. Set time to 10 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Lower temperature to 300°F and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove when cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly.
- Allow gnocchi to rest for 10 minutes before serving.