- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 360°F, and press Start/Pause.
- MIX the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- DREDGE each chicken breast in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- SPRAY the inside of the preheated air fryer baskets with cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside, spraying the tops of the chicken as well.
- COOK the chicken breasts at 360°F for 12 minutes.
- PLACE 1 slice of mozzarella cheese onto each breast when 2 minutes remain on the timer.
- SERVE with marinara sauce and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.