Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl Whisk to combine thoroughly, then add the chicken. Let marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the wooden skewers in water and submerge for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, adding water as needed to thin it out, then set aside.
- Preheat the Cosori Air Fryer to 380 F.
- Thread 4-6 pieces of chicken onto each skewer. Place a single layer of skewers in the air fryer basket - you will need to work in batches.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 380 F and set the timer to 12 minutes. Press Start. Continue to cook the skewers in batches until completed.
- Serve the chicken satay skewers warm with a side of the peanut sauce, lime wedges, sliced cucumber, and cilantro leaves.