Chili Cumin Wings with Mango Cilantro Raita
- Select the Preheat function the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Whisk together the grapeseed oil, chili powder, coriander, cumin, paprika, ginger, cayenne pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
- Dry the chicken wings thoroughly with paper towels, then toss them in the bowl with the seasoning until evenly coated.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer inside the air fryer baskets, skin side down.
- Set temperature to 380°F and time to 20 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the wings halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Whisk together the raita ingredients, and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer when done and serve immediately with the mango raita on the side.