Chipotle Tuna Melt
Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna
- 3 tablespoons La Costeña Chipotle Sauce
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- MIX the tuna and chipotle sauce until combined.
- SPREAD half of the chipotle tuna mixture onto each of 2 bread slices.
- ADD a slice of pepper jack cheese onto each and top with the remaining 2 bread slices, making 2 sandwiches.
- PLACE the sandwiches into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Bread, adjust time to 8 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- CUT diagonally and serve.