Chocolate Chip and Pecan Bread Pudding
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press start.
- Coat inside of a bread pan, foil cake pan, or six 6 oz ceramic ramekins with unsalted butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs tog ether in a medium bowl until well blended. Add the vanilla, salt, sugar, and cinnamon and whisk until combined. Add milk and heavy cream and whisk to combine.
- Toss bread together with chocolate chips and pecan pieces in a large bowl.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over the bread mixture and gently stir to combine, making sure the bread soaks up the liquids slightly. Transfer the bread mixture into the prepared baking pan, making sure the bread mixture is evenly spread throughout the pan.
- Select Bake on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust time to 10 minutes, place the baking pan in the food tray, and press start. Tightly cover the top of the baking pan with aluminum foil. After 10 minutes is up, remove foil, return pudding to the Air Fryer, select Bake and adjust time to 15 minutes. Press start. Let the bread pudding cool slightly once it is done cooking.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh berries if desired.