Chocolate Chunk Pizookie
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt, into a large bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until smooth, pale, and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the whisked eggs with the vanilla, then add to the creamed butter in 3 additions while mixing on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and chocolate chunks while mixing on low speed until just incorporated.
- Divide the cookie dough into 3 equal pieces.
- Grease the pizza pan accessory with butter and sprinkle with flour, then flip over and tap out excess flour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them into the pizza pan accessory. Press down on each ball to flatten slightly.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 330°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the pizza pan accessory into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 330°F and time to 14 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Insert a cake tester or toothpick into the center of the pizookie when the timer goes off. If it comes out clean, it is done. If there is still dough sticking to the tester, cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove when done and cool the pizookie while still in the pizza pan accessory on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizookie from the pizza pan accessory, transfer to a plate, and top with ice cream and other desired toppings.
- Serve immediately.