Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat when just combined and transfer into a medium bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar, salt, eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla into the bowl with the chocolate and whisk until blended, then fold in flour.
- Select the Preheat function on the COSORI Air Fryer, adjust the temperature to at 320°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Coat the inside of each ramekin with a thin layer of butter, then place a small amount of flour at the bottom and roll it around so it evenly coats the butter, tapping out any excess.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320°F and the time to 11 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the ramekins when done and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes after cooking.
- Invert the ramekins onto plates, then dust with powdered sugar and serve.