Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Grease each ramekin with butter, then dust lightly with sugar. Tap out the extra sugar and set aside.
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl.
- Melt the chocolate butter mixture in a double boiler (over simmering water), then remove from heat.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Smart Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 360°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the whole egg, egg yolk, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat at high speed using an electric hand mixer until thickened and pale in color.
- Add the vanilla extract, chocolate butter mixture, and flour to the bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon batter into the prepared ramekins.
- Place the ramekins into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 360°F and time to 9 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove lava cakes when done, or firm with a soft center. Let cool in the ramekins for 1 minute before carefully inverting onto a plate.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar using a sieve and serve.