Chocolate Peppermint Snowballs
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Stir until dough forms. Do not overmix.
- Cover and refrigerate dough overnight.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 300°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Line the preheated inner basket with parchment paper, then place balls on the paper 2 inches apart.
- Insert the baskets into the preheated air fryer, set time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove cookies when done and place on a wire rack to cool for 4 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar, then serve.