- Pat roast dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Grind together rosemary, thyme, fennel, oregano, basil, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder using a mortar and pestle until mixture resembles sand.
- Mix the seasoning with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Rub the roast with the marinade and marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 320°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place roast into the preheated air fryer, set time to 55 minutes, then press Start/Pause. Flip the roast halfway through cooking.
- Remove roast when done, allow it to rest for 30 minutes before slicing, then serve.