- MIX together all the frosting ingredients until well combined and there are no lumps. Set aside.
- COMBINE the warm milk, melted butter, white sugar, and active dry yeast in a large bowl and allow to bloom for 1 minute.
- MIX in 2 cups all-purpose flour until well combined and cover with a towel for 1 hour and place in a warm area of your house.
- MIX in the remaining flour, baking powder, and salt.
- KNEAD the dough on a floured surface and roll out to a ¼-inch thickness.
- SPREAD the softened butter on the dough, and sprinkle the dark brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- ROLL the cinnamon rolls tightly, beginning at the long edge, until a log of dough has been formed.
- CUT the dough into 1 to 1½-inch slices, place onto a lightly buttered sheet pan, and cover with a towel for 30 minutes.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 330°F, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the cinnamon rolls on parchment paper and into the preheated air fryer.
- COOK the cinnamon rolls at 330°F for 12 minutes.