Citrus & Herb Turkey Breast
- Toast the aniseed or fennel seed in a small, dry skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Grind the aniseed or fennel seed finely in a spice grinder or using a mortar and pestle.
- Place the salt, orange zest, brown sugar, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and aniseed (or fennel seed) in a food processor.
- Pulse until herbs are finely chopped.
- Rub the herb mixture all over the turkey breast, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator uncovered for 4-6 hours.
- Rinse the turkey breast, pat very dry, and place back on the baking sheet, skin-side up. Allow the turkey breast to sit at room temperature while you preheat the air fryer.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 330°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Rub the olive oil all over the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey breast skin-side up into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Adjust temperature to 330°F and time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the turkey breast when golden brown and fully cooked.
- Rest the turkey for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.