Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Pat the chicken dry inside and out. Season well inside and out with salt and pepper. Place the lemon, orange, shallot, thyme, and rosemary in the cavity of the chicken. Tie the legs together with kitchen twine. Brush 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over the chicken.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 360°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place chicken breast side down into the preheated air fryer basket. Pour the chicken stock in the bottom of the fryer basket.
- Set time to 20 minutes, temperature to 360°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Whisk together the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, 3 garlic cloves, and honey in a small bowl.
- Brush chicken with the glaze after the 20 minutes is over, flip the chicken so the breast side is now up, and brush the top with more glaze.
- Set time to 25 more minutes and press Start/Pause. Glaze chicken every 5 minutes, or until all the glaze is used up.
- Remove chicken when an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 170°F. Transfer the chicken to a platter and tent with foil.
- Place the chicken juices that were in the fryer basket into a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes. Place cornstarch in a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of sauce. Whisk together and pour back into the saucepan. Continue to simmer until the sauce has thickened. Strain into a cup and discard the solids.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce.